Why Home Health?
When delivered well, home health care saves money, improves outcomes, and improves patient satisfaction. Obviously, the comfort and convenience of having your nurses and therapists deliver your needed care at home are strong benefits of home health services. But there's more.
- Research shows that rehabilitation after stroke or heart problems usually goes more smoothly and acheives greater results when rehabilitation is completed at home.
- When learning new strategies for managing health, the place where those strategies will be implemented often makes the best classroom. That's your home. Home health better enables patients to personally engage in their health plans, and it makes it easier to involve and train family. This better prepares the whole family unit for long-term healthier, safer, happier living.
- Medicare pays 100%. This is a major cost-saver for patients. In addition, Medicare saves thousands when patients ask for home health. Patients who qualify for home health (e.g. have a skilled need while homebound) are highly likely to develop a need for more expensive healthcare in the near future. Even though home health from Ideal Home Care feels like a luxury service, Medicare has crafted the program to be an overall cost-saver for federal funds.
- Ideal Home Care makes multiple visits spread over weeks or months to ensure that your recovery proceeds according to plan.
- When you are home, Ideal Home Health can do a more thorough job of assessing your needs at home (for example: participation in certain programs or a need for new or better equipment). Then our staff helps coordinate the use of programs and benefits to get the services you need.
- Ideal Home Care does not replace any doctors already on your healthcare team. We coordinate with your existing doctors and other healthcare providers. We collaborate with them on your comprehensive, individualized care plan. Ultimately, we add to and extend their services into the less costly comfort of your own home.
Medicare Pays 100%
Because Ideal Home Care is Medicare-certifed, Medicare pays 100% of allowable charges for our services. This means qualified beneficiaries have no co-pay, no deductible to meet, no cost sharing of any kind.
TOP 100 Home Health Agency
Out of all Medicare-certified home health agencies, OCS named Ideal Home Care as one of the TOP 100 agencies in the nation. TOP 100 means Ideal Home Care is in the top 1% of the home health industry. This distinction is based on better patient outcomes, better processes, and better patient and family satisfaction.
When you need home health services from an agency you can trust, consider an agency that is ranked top in the nation by industry experts.